Thursday, November 22, 2007

Beowulf...

...was pretty good, a little too much computer animation for my taste, but that's just me.
I've seen three or four movie adaptations of this classic story now, and I'd have to say this is the best one so far. Some of them are just crap, so the comparison isn't as great as you might think.

Lots to do in the next few days, Xmas party with Andrea, various dinner parties and such.

I'm glad for the conclusion to my insanity, at least in this case, it was/is a weird time in my life. Moving on, moving forward, moving sideways, just nice to move again. Sigh...girls...sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Hart said...

If you like Beowulf, the writing anyway, try American Gods by the same author, Neil Gaiman. Nice to see you blogging again btw :)

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home