Monday, November 19, 2007

Well, it's been a while....

...and a lot has changed since my last post. No longer living in Vancouver, nor will I ever live there again. Ironically, I just came back from there, just a short trip.

I've been noticing the lack of evolution in former friends, or should I say friends that I once wished were more than friends. It's sad, but good in a lot of ways, because now I can clear that head-space for others. Some people, it seems, grew up too fast, and now just seem tired. Others still enjoy a good joint or drink on a tuesday, but don't seem interested in doing anything else.

Female attention has come back into my life a lot recently, which is strange, good strange of course. It leaves me questioning certain things though. Do they like me for me, or do they like me for their own self-esteems? Which one is less likely to annoy me? Not that I have to choose just one, but I don't really have the energy for more. Nor the funds to entertain more than one...ha ha! I have been called "hot," but I'd rather be called "kind," or "smart."

Anyway, maybe I'll post more soon, cuz I still have one friend that blogs, and now that no one really does, I have a little more freedom in doing so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home