Saturday, March 17, 2007

Those were the days...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(from L to R: Wayne Gretzky, Jari Kurri(my fav) and Esa Tikanen)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Grant Fuhr)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Bill Ranford)

I know this season the Oil won't even make the playoffs, sad since they went to the finals last year, but I like to relive the glory years sometimes.

On a positive note, Rafael Nadal beat the sorest loser(next to McEnroe) Andy Roddick today in tennis action. I hate Roddick. Now it's the finals for Nadal. It's not a Major, but it's still good to see Nadal do well on hard court.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine Hart said...

I think I've still got my home jersey from that incarnation. Never popular to wear here, but that never stopped me.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Dano said...

Wore my Ninety's jersey to a game, in Van, got heckled the whole game.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home