Monday, February 12, 2007

effort...what for? Existence? Nothing? you're lookin' good in your atrophy...am I?...why thank you...hate feels so good...addiction...rage...life awaits...who? What is this for? death...so good...like ice cream...itchy...stupid job...money...disgusting...I shouldn't be here...give it to someone else...they deserve it...I don't even want it anymore...ridiculous...like humans...humans you say? Yes!!! what they call humanity...it doesn't exist...sum of my parts...or some shit like that...what? I can't hear you...oh...that's fine...snakes biting in my dreams...but I killed them all...except the one with the three heads...it got away...where am I? someplace gross...they're all gross...ya, you're right...of course I'm right...what? oh, I just said I'm right...why do I keep hearing children playing? It's good I guess...I wonder what they're doing? It doesn't matter...I suppose not...funny...what's funny? oh, just this...what's this? This!!! oh, right...funny...something...something will happen...like death......

1 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

huh? lol..
hey dano!! email me.. i had to format!! (again!! f*$@ing computer)
and have again.. lost all my email addy's... :(
bleah..

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home